Full Time - Denver, CO (Cherry Creek Shopping Center)
Can you develop relationships with people? High-energy retail sales professional needed at Hyde Park Jewelers, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, to sell jewelry, diamonds and watches. Hyde Park Jewelers is one of the leading luxury jewelers in the nation. We carry designer jewelry; loose diamonds, bridal and over 20 fine Swiss watch lines.
- Inside retail sales of jewelry, diamonds and watches.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Prior retail experience.
- Client development skills.
- Excellent organizational follow-through skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and execute plans in a changing environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism.
- Stong commitment to goals and excellent planning skills.
- Two years jewelry or high-end luxury goods sales.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Full & Part Time - Denver, CO (Cherry Creek Shopping Center)
Employee is responsible for serving as the primary coordinator and contact between sales, customers, goldsmiths, watch repairmen and vendors, ensuring all customer information is accurately and timely communicated. Employee is responsible for accepting receipt of and dispensing watches and jewelry in need of repair. Employee remains in constant communication with customers, keeping them updated on the status of repairs. Interacts with customers in a manner which creates a feeling of comfort and confidence. Full and part-time positions are available.
- Receives jewelry items needing repair from customers.
- Enters estimates into computer system.
- Regularly communicates by phone or in person with customers, vendors and other store personnel as to the status and charges associated with jewelry repair items.
- Listens to customer concerns, complaints or problems and takes appropriate action to relieve or eliminate the issue and when necessary involves management.
- Maintains a variety of files, including copies of job bags, shipping records and other related reports/records
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Previous experience in a luxury retail environment is a plus.