At Hyde Park, we have always strived to deliver unparalleled service while offering an exceptional selection of fine timepieces, designer jewelry and exquisite gemstones. We realize the importance of earning your trust and we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and integrity throughout all company operations. In addition to our efforts to exceed clients' expectations in the areas of selection and value, here are some areas on which we are focusing our attention towards corporate responsibility.
Our mission is to celebrate life's special occasions by providing the finest products, staff and service to our community while exceeding expectations of quality, value and integrity. We commit ourselves to this mission by focusing on our core values:
Proceed with the knowledge that our word is our bond and we are dedicated to honoring all of our commitments.
Conduct all activities and deliver service based on the highest standards.
Strive for excellence in professionalism, appearance, merchandise and expertise.
Develop relationships of trust and mutual respect with our colleagues and clients.
Maintain a reputation for creating an exceptional experience by offering outstanding service and the finest products.
Code of Professional Practices
Hyde Park Jewelers pledges to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and adhere to high ethical, social and environmental standards.
- We will conform to all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where we operate.
- We will conduct our business with honesty, sincerity, truthfulness, integrity and transparency.
- We will not engage in bribery and/or corruption. We will work to protect the industry and our clients against fraud, misreprensentation and unethical business practices.
- We will not tolerate money laundering and/or financing of terrorism. If applicable to our business, we will have an anti-money laundering (AML) program in place to fully comply with the USA Patriot Act.
- We will make every effort to ensure that we do not deal lin the flow of conflict diamonds. We will fully comply with the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme and the World Diamond Council System of Warranties.
- We will fully and accurately disclose the material characteristics of the products and merchandise we sell.
- We will take reasonable measures to ensure the physical integrity and security of product shipments.
- We will respect commercial confidentiality and the data privacy of our employees, business partners and customers.
- We will strive to continuously improve our professionalism and expertise, as individuals and as a company.
Social and Human Rights Practices
- We will respect the fundamental human rights of all our employees, business partners and customers.
- We will conform to all applicable laws related to labor practices with regard to workers’ rights and protections.
- We are committed to high standards of health and safety in our business.
- We will not discriminate against employees in accordance with applicable law.
- We will prohibit the use of degrading treatment, harassment, abuse, coercion or intimidation in any form in our business.
- We will adhere to all applicable laws related to working hours and compensation.
- We will strive to be good citizens and contribute to the communities in which we do business.
- We will recognize and respect the rights of all indigenous peoples, and the value of their traditional, cultural and social heritage.
- We will strive to conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We will strive to manage our environmental footprint by eliminating or minimizing negative environmental impacts.
- We will strive to ensure the efficiency of our business operations by managing our use of resources and energy.